Ringtail Cafe Kickstarter is LIVE! Donate and get AWESOME rewards!April 19, 2012
The Ringtail Cafe kickstarter is now live!
Ringtail Cafe is the brainchild of two friends who got together one day and decided to produce a comic. Through all the trials and tribulations, they forged on and created Ringtail Cafe Productions, an independent small press publishing company that specialises in comics and magazines.
In this issue: When Adam takes the rescued orphans on an outing to a baseball game, they run afoul of some NEXT Goons. This issue marks the first appearance of Candystripe and the HERO Taskforce.
Ringtail Cafe #6 is the first new issue of the book to be produced in two years. It features art by Cindy Ramey (Starfire Agency, Nightshift) Story by Darren Mueller (The Confectionaries) and an excellent script by Elizabeth Stein.
As the studio grows, the focus is ever more on mainstream comics and distribution. A fully anthropomorphic book such as Ringtail Cafe has always been an uphill battle to justify the time, effort and expense of printing in large quantities, for widespread distribution. This kickstarter is not just about making an issue happen, it is about helping anthropomorphic comics become more mainstream staples in comic shops and book stores.
We have a lot of fun baseball themed rewards, including custom baseball cards and even personalized RTC baseball jerseys and even appearances in the upcoming issue of the comic. In addition to all of those rewards, if we pass the $2,500 mark, we’ll be throwing in some additional reward items so keep an eye out on the page and we’ll keep everyone informed of how things are going.
There are many rewards available for joining in on the kickstarter, the more you pitch in the greater the rewards!
- Digital Copy of Issue 6 – a pdf or other format digital comic book that will be released early exclusively for project backers.
- Set of RTC Buttons – 4 limited edition baseball themed buttons made just for the release of this book (Jaime, Adam, Candystripe and Ian)
- Limited Edition Print – A picture of Jaime Grey from Ringtail Cafe, signed and numbered.
- Large Baseball Team Print – an 11×17 print of the entire Ringtail Cafe crew in their baseball uniforms.
- Custom RTC Print – A customized print of an RTC member with their uniform coloured in the team colours and pattern of your choice. Show your support for your favourite team by getting a print in their colours.
- Custom Baseball Button – Your personal character or a character of your choice drawn in the baseball theme on a 2 1/4 inch button.
- Digitally Coloured Pin-up – an RTC character of your choice in a piece of 11×17 art. Full colour. Donator receives both a physical 11×17 print and a 300dpi digital version of the picture.
- Custom Baseball Card – Your original character on an official Ringtail Cafe Baseball card which will be included in our RTC League Card series. Donators will get 50 copies of their card to keep or give out to friends.
- Life-sized Pin-Up – A 2×6 foot vinyl banner of your character or a character of your choice (no copyrighted characters please, unless they are property of RTC Productions). Heavy duty print in full colour. Comes with the original pencil design sketch.
- RTC Baseball Jersey – The official Ringtail Cafe Baseball Jersey. These are from a sports supplier that provides sportswear and equipment to teams across the country. The Jersey has our RTC Baseball Logo across the front and your name and a number of your choice on the back. Numbers are on a first come-first serve basis.
- RTC Baseball Cap – The official Ringtail Cafe Baseball Cap. It sports the RTC Baseball Logo across the front.
- Signed Baseball – A baseball signed by the cast of Ringtail Cafe and mounted in a clear case.
- Appearance in Ringtail Cafe #6 – Your personal character will show up in a scene in Issue 6. Your character will show up clearly in one of the baseball stadium scenes. You will receive a framed full sized (11×17) print of the page you appear on.
- Model Sheet: The character design used as a reference for your appearance in the book, drawn by the original artist of Ringtail Cafe. It includes three angles (front, back, profile) and two close-up shots. Donator will receive a physical copy printed at 11×17 size and a 300dpi digital version.
Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.